2021年6月7日月曜日

Karaoke 🎶

こんばん🐶


Today I went to karaoke with Hatulρ(ーoー)♪
It was my day off and I woke up at 7:30 to organize the apartment a little bit, go to the post office and grocery shopping, then I got ready and when Hatul came home we went to Tel Aviv~

BEATBOX KARAOKE🎤

My co*de was kinda Rodeo Crowns inspired but without Rodeo items w
Top...d.i.a
Overall...TFS
Pumps...Shein
Necklace...Tsubasa x OE
Bag...Cher

Point of fashion is this d.i.a top I own since wanboo was alive and wore today for the first time

Also FINALLY did my hair and make???????

After like what
A month??

イエイエv(^o^)

Hatul went crazy as always in karaoke

We ate some fries and I had orange juice 🍊

After karaoke Hatul was still hungry so we went to get him some yakiudon and I wanted matcha but T Lab was already closedぁ(´Å`;)

Then we had a little walk and we took some pics and then Hatul had to go to his errands and I went home~

I really have to go to sleep now so I'll tell u more tomorrow!

Good night🐥

5 件のコメント:

  1. You are gorgeous as always!! <3

    返信削除
  2. LOVE THIS LOOK. I want to be as pretty as youuuuuu ♥ I miss karaoke!

    返信削除
  3. hahah the boba addiction is truly real with ya'll. These are personally my favorite types of outings. Karaoke and boba crawls. 😂 💜 I'm glad you had a good day out and about! Your outfit looks so comfy. I miss Wanboo so much. ugh 💔

    返信削除
  4. I love that dia top, you look incredible in that outfit 😭💕 and I'm envious, we don't have karaoke here 😅 but it looks like you had so much fun!!

    返信削除
  5. Georgie aaah ilu so much you are always so perfect <333333 I'm glad that you're settling into your apartment and are going out and having fun! I really miss drinking boba and going to karaoke but my hubby hates singing ;;

    返信削除