2021年5月31日月曜日

ANAP Movings Ltd.

IT'S OVER!!!!!!

Just an hour ago I gave away the keys to our old apartment and I'm so relieved!!!!
(((o(*T∀T*)o)))

I got some help in those 2 last days
First of all
EMI I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT U
 
Yesterday after my desperate post Emi texted me asking if I need help and then she arrived and helped me move so A LOT
Plus the company was so uplifting 
Thank u so much I appreciate it to no end(;´д`)♡♡
We accidentally twinned with ANAP so we were ANAP Movings Ltd.

(Emi: "common let's do another round Anap don't pay us to sit aroud)

Today I had a few more things to throw away and move to the new apartment

Anap again w

After sleeping 2.5 hours and waking at 5 am

2 of Hatul's friends came to help and it was a bless!!! We finished everything and they were really nice!
Now the new apartment looks like a junk stock room

But I'm so glad it's over!!!!!! It was a nightmare 


I'm now on my way to tlv to take back our checks from the old landlord cause well.. we were only there for what? 8 months?

When I get home I'll try to unpack a little so we can live w
This is the ok part

Gotta go I'm getting off the bus!
See u♡

2 件のコメント:

  1. YAAAY! Congrats on the new apartment ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ I can’t wait to see how u decorate it!

    返信削除
  2. otsukare!!
    I hope you love the new apartment!

    返信削除