2021年5月1日土曜日

海🌊



 Welcome 5!

Yesterday I went to the beach with Akipoyo~
This is the first time at the beach this year and it's always exciting

Emi and I went out the night before so she stayed over at my place and in the morning we got ready and went to meet everyone at Bugrashov beach in Tel Aviv

Tunic...second hand
Shorts...Zara
Accessories...off brand
Bag...Bershka

Finally arrived<33
 
Perfect weather! Not too hot but super sunny and cheerful!

I used Brondy Beach (w) tanning oil~ I have another one by Brondy Beach but for some reason I couldn't find it in the morning w

Anyway as you can see it's working w

I got burnt for some reason even though I never do:O
 I guess it's cause it's the first time at the beach after so long
Even though I'm going to the hisalo but I only went 3 times so far after a very long period where I didn't tan at all
But today it's already ok~~

After the beach we went to get some cold refreshing yogurt at Dizisen!



We don't have to wear a mask inside Dizisen cause the security guy loves us w
jk but also not kidding



Then we sat a little bit at So Bing and then we went home and I took a shower and rested a little before I had to get ready for my anniversary dinner with Hatul
But I will blog about it another time<3 Also about the Izakaya date with Emi!
And also about like 2~3 Akipoyo meets I still haven't blogged about w
omg
I have many posts that I plan but as always- I have no time to blogT_T I'm trying tho


It's May the 1st and I'm happy cause spring and soon summer!
But also I'm super stressed cause we have until the end of this month to move out and we still haven't found an apartment
This is really shitty like we are looking non stop bt there are no good apartments in the erea and even if we try to find a little more expensive ones they are still shittyT_T
I'm really worried about this whole situation and the only thing we can do for now is keep looking and also start packing!! I hate packing so much you have no idea and I can't believe I have to do this again in less then 6 months since we moved in here
I REALLY hope we can find a good apartment this week

Well, have a happy May and a fun weekend!


GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント: