2021年5月5日水曜日

アクセ買い🌻

 おはピょ🐣

Back to work today!
Yesterday was fun with my sister, And when I got home we went to see 2 apartments 

Today's チョー hot and it's those days of the month so I didn't feel like wearing something complex w

Super casual~
Onepi...off brand
Shoes...Atta Girl
Bag...Rady
Sunglasses...LoveBo
Shushu...life

Point of fashion is my Rady tote bag💗

 Also wanted to show you some accessories that I got recently!
The hair アクセ are from the pharmacy store and the earrings and himawari necklace are from Shein!

I really wanna get a lot of accessories for summer! Luckily almost all my friends are making them so I can buy easily and support their small businesses💗

Well, gotta go!
Have a great day🌻

GeorgiePiyo




1 件のコメント:

  1. Aaah good luck in your apartment viewing! I have all of my fingers crossed for you <3
    Omg I love sunflower accessories! I found some cute earrings on aliexpress that I might get with my next paycheck tehe.

    返信削除