2021年5月22日土曜日

Izakaya & Conbini pajama party!

Hi!

Interesting post for a change w
Before this whole situation happened and the war and everything (...)
I met Emi for an Izakaya date, And after the date she came for a sleep over and in the morning we went to the beach with Akipoyo!

Well I completely forgot to blog about our date!
So here it is:D

First, co*de!

With the rolls in my hair w

Ready! 

Hair~~ Trying something new

I'm not sure I really liked it but maybe when I try again it comes out better^^

~~ It was kinda Hozu inspired

Oh if I forgot to say Emi is Mipo and I'm Hozu on our new game w

Playing around with my egg uchiwa

Met Emi and we went to the Izakaya

Ordered some sake ofc


I also ate some edamame-wasabi sticks and gomaae cabbage as always w
My faves
The Izakaya guy was like oh wow we haven't seen you guys in a while
Our Izakaya friendXD

Then after we got daijobu we went out to the street for a little walk

Better outfit pic

Paparazzi

 and after that we went back home
Then we were hungry again so we went to the conbini to get something to eat


Pajama party at the conbini





pun


We got some food and went home and made something to eat and then finally we went to sleep w and we had to wake up early the next morningXD So we didn't sleep much but it was worth it

And a bonus pic

I really want to go out again and see my friends and I hope this week it will be possible maybe (?) cause as it seems the situation is back to "normal" which means that we don't get bombed every 0.5 second but it's still pretty scary to go out cause of people....

Well
Hoping everything will be better soon

See you tomorrow!

2 件のコメント:

  1. omgggg georgieee"!!!!! I am absolutely amazed by how beautiful you areeee T.T <3333

    返信削除
  2. Your entire co*de is PERFECT. I love all of the looks you have been serving!!!! And your pj photos are hilarious XD

    返信削除