2021年5月13日木曜日

A little bit of escapism

おは

I still have to go to work so I thought I'll make  myself feel a little better by putting together a cute spring co*de
Even though my whole body hurts from another sleepless night


Knit...Rose FanFan
Lace tank top...Tally Weijl
Shorts...Colza
Bag...Liz Lisa
Accessories...off brand 

Points🌷



Last night there were bombings again and more people were injured, homes has been bombed too
Also every day the civil war is escalating as people from both sides going out on the streets especially on biracial cities and vandal, butn and hurt people and property 
This is the worst thing to see, it makes me so sad
And not even gonna start talking about all the fake and false info going on and. Just saying Akipoyo is making a great job at sharing and explaining online. I'm proud of you gals♡

Again wanted to thank all the people who reached out to check on me, i appreciate it so much
 
Talk to you soon♡

2 件のコメント:

  1. omg I feel so dumb...I read the bombings were in Jerusalem and immediately thought you guys are safe...That's wrong??? o.o but that's actually close to you guys?? T.T

    返信削除
  2. Hey darling <3333 I'm so glad to read that you're safe, sending you lots of love xxx

    返信削除