2021年5月26日水曜日

Country co*de💐

おはピょ🐣

 Let's pretend yesterday's co*de is today's co*de
 Tunic...mercari
Shorts...mercari
Tshirt...Zara
Boots...Aliexpress 

Wearing some new items I got!

It's a little big on me but it's still cute

It is one of those items that were on my wishlist since I had Poupeegirl w
Here's the actual photo I had of it

Lately I got a lot of my dream poupee girl items and it makes me so happy(((o(*゚∀゚*)o)))

Also I got those shorts that I really like and I feel like they go with so many tops I have
Like mostly tunics that are my boom rn♡

I want light blue denim ones as well

And check out those cute back pockets(ノ≧▽≦)ノ

Tomorrow is the day we move and I'm so stressed I wish I had a day off today too cause I still have so many things to organize and I'm only be home at 6 pm today..

I can't wait to get this moving over with so I can have life>< not just social life but like I'm so tired all the time
There's no break for me in this life

Yesterday I listened to RAINBOW (Ayu's album) and I'm listening to it again today
Somehow it fits my mood today too
(´- `*)

Well, I wish u all a great day!
See u♡

5 件のコメント:

  1. I love this co*de, it's so cute! Light blue really suits you <3 those shorts are the prettiest btw, you're so luckyyy

    返信削除
  2. Good luck moving!! Hopefully you can take a rest soon T^T
    I love those shorts, such cute details

    返信削除
  3. You are so dang cute!!!!! >3<♥ Love this whole setup!!! And good luck with your move!!!! Hope it all goes well ♥

    返信削除
  4. I love your look today...I need a white shirt so I can do same as you...I've got a ma*rs dress that I want to coord similiarly...it's very short (more like a shirt) and need to wear something under it but idk what...wearing black capri pants just feels odd to me idk xD

    返信削除
  5. Omgggg you look so cute in gingham, I love it so much <3333333

    返信削除