2021年5月15日土曜日

A missile fell near my home
Where I get off the bus from work every day


When the siren started I ran to the staircase with Kve, and when the missile fell the whole building was shaking and the noise horrible
It felt like it fell on our heads

Then I called my mom and she told me that it fell on my street and people started texting me
I can't even start to explain the fear
One man died cause it fell on his house
May he rest in peace 

Just 400 m away
I hear people screaming and crying from my window

6 件のコメント:

  1. i’m so endlessly sorry that this is happening to your home. i hope you, your family and friends can all be safe, and i hope the man who died rests in peace ❤️

    返信削除
  2. That is so terrifying, it's so fortunate that you're okay - still praying for your and your country's safety. please stay strong, sending my love from overseas... stay safe❤️

    返信削除
  3. Holy shit....you must be shaking!!! I can't imagine how anxious I would be in your situation...I am already scared just by looking at it...please be safe T.T

    返信削除
  4. Praying for this time to be over soon ~

    返信削除
  5. This is so horrible, I have no words for this. May that man rest in peace. I'm praying for your and your loved ones safety. I hope this ends soon.

    返信削除
  6. I'm sorry to hear and read about the horrible things you are going through right now. I hope you and your loved ones can stay safe and that this conflict can be de-escalated and resolved soon.

    返信削除