2021年5月3日月曜日

Today's Co*De💛

 

 おはピょ(ー_ー;)

Today I left home a little late
I had to pack my stuff for going to sleep at my parents, Cause tomorrow I'm going to IKEA with my sister~ so I'm gonna go there after work and I had to pick today's outfit + tomorrow's(;´д`)
I should have done it last night but I fell asleep at 21:30!!!!(◎-◎;) I was so tired

Anyway, here's today's co*de:
Tshirt+Tank top...Wanboo
Shorts...Colza
Shoes...Shein
Accessories...Shein

Point! 
And a super messy room

I realized it would be a lot easier if I has a few summer dresses that I could just wear casually to work without thinking too much (like mini/maxi ones)
I have a lot of dressed but almost no casual ones
*an excuse to do more shopping*
🙃

I don't think I'll have time to get coffee before work today;-; ugh

Anyway, gotta go look for dresses until I get off the bus👀

バイバイ👋

GeorgiePiyo
🐥

4 件のコメント:

  1. Aaah have fun in Ikea! Hope it all goes well and things <333 and omg I love your chick bag *3*

    返信削除
  2. Good luck at ikea!! It always feels like a maze to me ww and I’ve been really loving these shorter more daily blog posts!!<33

    返信削除
  3. I love how that casual outfit just glamoured up by adding heels *-*

    返信削除
  4. Your outfit is soooo cuuuuuute! And I love that bag~

    返信削除