2021年5月6日木曜日

イライラ💢💢

Yo!

I'm on my way to meet with the owners of the apartment we saw a couple of days ago

Today's co*de
Tank top...a present
Bra top...a present
Pants...W❤C
Shoes...Skechers
Necklace...handmade by my brother's gf^^
Shushu...SweetHeartYun
Bag...Cher
Belt...Shein

Point! カラフル🍭

I got off work and I had a lot of time to wait for the bus so I bought matcha milk boba cause we didn't have a meet this week and I didn't get to drink it w
Then I got on the bus and 1 stop later the driver says the bus has a problem and we have to get off!!!!! So I have to wait again!!! And I'm gonna be late(´Д` )

I feel bad cause I really wanna impress the people we're gonna meet so we get this apartmentttttt くそ
Just 6 more stops(´;ω;`)

I really hope it goes well anyway.. wish me luck!
🤞🏼

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. I love seeing your casual posts nowadays....it reminds me of the blogs from all the gals T.T

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank youuuu
      I really enjoy it! I'm so tired of any other sns that is based on likes;-;

      削除
  2. Hope your meeting went well! Also as always love your outfit ♥

    返信削除
  3. Good luck, I hope the apartment works out!!

    返信削除