2021年5月12日水曜日

...

Slept like 2 hours

3 am there was another siren
Hatul, Kve and I went to the staircase with all the neighbors (that's what you do in case of bombing, we live in the top floor which is very dangerous)one

Everyone was there with their kids and pets
We heard UNBELIEVABLE booms and the building was shaking
Then after few minutes another siren and then another 

I'm now at work and I'm SO TIRED, like every one else, no one slept here

I really hope this situation will quite down soon and thank you for all the kind messages on sns❤ thank you for sharing posts and rising awareness to this situation 
It means the world!

3 件のコメント:

  1. I'm so sorry to read this, but I'm glad you're all okay. I hope this situation ends soon. Stay strong and safe..

    返信削除
  2. Glad to hear you're all okay. Please keep us updated and stay safe! ♥

    返信削除
  3. I know my words cannot do much, but I'm praying for you and everyone else's safety. I hope that it ends soon and that you're doing alright <3

    返信削除