2021年5月2日日曜日

ケツルル

おはピょ🐣

Last week I got a package and it had one of the gets I waited for the most!

 New Cocolulu Jean's finally! And on top of all- an orange ketsululu!🧡

it also came with this cute coco style belt\(^o^)/

Co☆De
Tshirt...Cocolulu
Pants...Cocolulu
Belt...Cocolulu
Bag...Roxy
Shoes...Skechers
Accessories...LoveBo, off brand

ポイント 

ケツルルウウウウウウ 

I can't believe this is my first long ketsululu! I really want to get more cause cocolulu pants are pretty much my most worn items

 Well I just got to work 
Gonna get coffee and start my week!

GeorgiePiyo



3 件のコメント:

  1. Looks so cute! Reminds me of the 90s vibes! I need some new jeans as well 🌿

    Blog de la Licorne *

    返信削除
  2. I am in love!!!! Super cute!!!!♥

    返信削除
  3. Okay so I've been reading some cocolulu blogs lately and now reading this posts makes me actually want to buy something *3* maybe. I need to stop buying stuff hahaha. Love this co*de as always <3333

    返信削除