2021年5月20日木曜日

ココ☆ルル

こんにち🐶

Today's co*de is Cocolulu

Top...Cocolulu
Pants...Cocolulu 
Belt...Cocolulu
Panties w...Delta
Shoes...FIX
Accessories...off brand, hand made
 
ココポイント🌴

🌈🌈🌈


I'm now on my lunch break even though I'm not hungry w

Still ate it

After work I'm gonna drop some clothes at Akiba for girls who bought from my second hand sales^^
Then I have an appointment at the post office and I'm gonna ship some packages~~

I'm so glad my clothes are going to be worn by all those cute gals!

Well, my break is almost over so see u later!

バイキー(⌒0⌒)/~~

7 件のコメント:

  1. Love this co*de so much, it's so colorful! And I love those big bracelets, omg

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you gorgeous♡♡ just shipped your skirt now🤩🤩

      削除
  2. I am living for this look! ;o;♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. ♡♡♡

      I need more colu clothes I feel like that's so perfect and comfy for everyday;; nothing beats this brand( ・∋・)

      削除
  3. yesss i love this co*de! cocolulu and blue moon blue jeans are both always god tier in any outfit <333
    and those lunch boxes!!!! so cute ;-;

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank youuuu♡♡♡
      And ikr?? I just bought a pair of BMB ones I hope they fits;0;

      削除
  4. Omgosh yess <3 what an amazing cocolulu coord. Cocolulu is my summer vibe!

    返信削除