2021年5月19日水曜日

FRESH☆COLOR (and new boots!)

 めんご~めんご
😅
I haven't blogged about the AKP meet like I said 
I didn't have time to open my laptop today I was so busy!
I finally dyed my hairrrrr

Love this color♡
But my hair is so long(;´д`) I wanna get a haircut!
I also went out to pick a package 

Casual co*de
Top...bought in Ikebukuro
Skirt...from Nettan
Shoes...Atta Girl
Bag...Shein
Necklace...Love

Point of fashion is アニマル

I finally got my cowboy bootsssss

Bought them on Aliexpress, I'm so happy they got here before it's way too hot to wear them!
If u want the link to buy them, let me know(。・ω・。)
I have so many Liz outfits planned with them in my head♡♡♡♡♡
I hope I get to wear them..

Also today I was packing all day
Yes I took the boxes from work we

I had so many clothes for sale omg
Posted some on my IG story! And already most of the stuff I posted today was sold!(◎-◎;) うれぴー☆

Now Hatul & I ate dinner, I made Inarizushi and Hatul made salad


With Kewpieeeeee😍😍✌🏼

Now I have to go to sleep and hope there will be no bombings tonight(._.)

See u tomorrow 

GN♡

4 件のコメント:

  1. The hair color came out nice~ And i love those boots!
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除
  2. such a cute colour! I love the code as well, I hope ur move into the next apartment is/was smooth and safe!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank youuu♡ moving next week(。-ω-)

      削除