2021年5月10日月曜日

Karaoke again❓❓🎤

おはピょ🐣
 
Yesterday's meet was super fun! I wanna go to karaoke every week w

So first of all yesterday's co*de♤
Top...W❤C
Pants...Rose Fan Fan
Shoes...Atta Girl
Hat...off brand 
Accessories...off brand

Bag...W❤C

Point of fashion is Kumatan!🐻
Also I felt like the clothes were very light with ハデ (colorful) touches so I did a colorful make~~ blue eyeshadow with orange blush! Balanced with nude lips(。-ω-)

 We met at Dizisen in the afternoon (I had a productive morning so I was full of energy! I prefer to meet on my days off┐('~`;)┌)

Before going out we spotted this sticker:

It says "Where's Ringo?"
.
.
.

Then OFC matcha boba

And off to karaoke!

We did 3 hours and it was so fun! We still had a lot of songs we wanted to do but we only remembered them after w

Noy and I singing probably a 7 minutes bob dylan song

I also sang Ayu song with Innu
I failed but it was still fun w

Can't wait to go again!💗💗

Now I'm omw to work
Hope everyone have a lovely day!


4 件のコメント:

  1. Omggggg that kumatan bag is currently on my wishlist and I really really really want to buy it but I'm pretty broke right now ;_; But would've been lovely to be matching with you <3333 And I love love love karaoke! IT's a shame because not many of my local friends do (in fact... none of them do lol) so I have to wait to go to a gal meet! Love love love your co*de <33333

    返信削除
  2. You look amazing! Ur meets posts make me so excited for when I get vaccinated and my galsa can have meets again ( ◠‿◠ ) <3

    返信削除
  3. Your pose by the "Where's Ringo?" sticker is so funny and cute lol! I've never done karaoke before but you guys make it look so much fun!! I love your makeup btw :3
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除
  4. I love this look so much you have no idea ;o;♥

    返信削除