2021年5月9日日曜日

Noy's Bday~Karaoke!🎤



Blogging from my laptop for a change!
But when I wanna blog about an Akipoyo meet with lots of pics, Using my phone is just too mendokusai:O

So a couple of weeks ago we went to Karaoke to celebrate Noy's bday!

This was my fancy outfit~ 

Dress...Tralala
Shoes...Aliexpress
Necklace...Shein

Wearing kuma slippers when I'm tired of heels w
Slippers...Atta Girl
Bag...Tralala


So when I got to Tel Aviv first thing I bought me some matcha boba at So Bing!

Then I met Innu & Noy nd we went to the record store and I bought Noy her bday present!

We drove to the Karaoke and waited a little outside, And Hatuli came there to bring me coffee candies w

Taking pics meanwhile

w

HAIR

I <3 Liz


A the Karaoke!

Who is that

Bday princess!!

Behind the scenes

We did some Parapara as well w

I love singing but I'm bad at it

I had some gin and orange juice~~w


Living la vida loca

We did 3 hours I think w and then I had to go home cause I was working in the morningT_T But it was 
so fun! ofc Noy and I annoyed everyone with singing Bob Dylan and I'm not even sorry

I can't wait to go to karaoke again!!!


Today I'm meeting Noy & Innu in Tel Aviv and now that I'm thinking about it, Why don't we actually go to karaoke*_* We'll see

See you next time!

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. You all look so amazing!♥ Really loving everyone's looks! And those shoes are super cute~

    返信削除