2021年5月28日金曜日

Moving Day📦

おはピょ🐣

Yesterday was moving day
It was SO exhausting 

Try to rest a little Kve don't push yourself too hard

🙄😒

The truck arrived at noon and they started moving everything, I bet it was nightmare we live in the 4th floor and has no elevator 

At least now we live in the second floor w

Shortly after they arrived Emi came to be my emotional support cause I was wining to her on the phone earlier  ww♡

Then after they left and emi also had to go to work Hatuli's friend came to help moving more stuff like some bags and small things and after he left I kept working until 23:00 then I had to stop and go to sleep(;´д`)

Still so much to do!!!

Today I'm working so I'll continue organizing everything today and tomorrow and hopefully I won't die from being to tired w

I can't wait for next week, I want to meet my gals so much(T-T)

Well, I'll keep updating later today!

じゃね♡


3 件のコメント:

  1. Yay! You did it though!♥ Just try to pace yourself as best as you can!

    返信削除
  2. עוד קצת וזהו!! אתה עוף חזק מאוד ואתה תעבור את זה!!
    בקרוב נחגוג באיזאקיה!!
    がんばれ(^o^ゝ)

    返信削除
  3. Congrats on your move! The hard part is over now so take your time settling in 💖

    返信削除