2021年5月24日月曜日

SpoGal🏀

おはピょ🐥
 

I'm on the bus and I'm late for work
I left home super early just to wait for the bus 5686578 years
And both buses were so crowded I hate starting work at 8:00 cause of that, it's like the rush hour and everything is a nightmare ( >д<)、;'.・
At least I listened to LOVEppears fully:')

今日のコーデ

Top...off brand
Jacket...One*Way
Shorts...しまむら
Sneakers...Primark
Accessories...off brand

Point of fashion is One*Way jacket🌼

And ラブボ surf kei necklace 


Today's face

As always just natural make for work~ 
Drawing angry eyebrows so costumers won't talk to me

I need a new everyday eyeshadow palette asap!

Today I'm gonna pack some more cause on Wednesday we officially move
This is so stressful 
I hate this part of moving cause I live out of boxes and that's so annoying to me 

とにかく I hope everyone has a great day!
See u later✌🏼


3 件のコメント:

  1. Honestly, I love your natural make...it fits with the oldschool vibe :D <3

    返信削除
  2. I love so so much your surf kei co*des!! This one is probably my favorite *0* you're such an inspo💕

    返信削除
  3. Ahhh that's the worst when you're all ready but the bus isn't Dx But hopefully your move will go better!
    Love your whole look!♥

    返信削除