2021年7月1日木曜日

What's In My Bag? ?🎀 (CharismaSistersコラボ)

It's Collabo time!
Emi and I made a collaboration of her YouTube chanel & my blog♡

Charisma Sisters present to you our new spread

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?


And to a breakdown of all the items I got in my bag♡

The bag itself is from LDS, which us my latest boom! But I'll talk about it in another post w
I wanted this bag ever since I saw this photo of Suzu

The one that she has is a little too big for me but I really wanted a MinnieMickey bag FRIENDS and usuallthey are too pricey for me, but I found this one lately for only 1200¥!!!!
I'm inlove with it(´ω`♡)

1. Love Boat sunglasses
They r super big and perfect especially for the celebi style I really like these days! I want to get another pair from LoveBo cause I like them sm!

2. Tweety passcase I bought at Dizisen, it's also my ID w

3. Makeup bag from Ruby Rose, got it as a present from Nettan♡

4. Kiiroitori lipbalm cause I gotta have some kiiroitori in my bag w he's my spirit animal

5. Fake (ww) LV wallet I got at the central station

6. Hime mirror I got from Daiso, it's so cute and it's matching my lash case w

7. Swimmer face towel, which is A MUST in Israel's humid summer
I always carry a face towel in my bag no matter if I go out for 5 minutes w
Also Hello Kitty tissues from Miniso (Sanrio collaboration)

8. Peach John makeup bag I got after being in my wishlist for AGES (literally from 2008 or something) 
I saw it on PoupeeGirl and I even have the photo to this day

It was so blurry I didn't even remember it was PJ!!! And I stumbled upon it by mistake
Lucky!d=(^o^)=b

That's it for the stuff in my bag but keep reading if you wanna know what's in my makeup ba(。・ω・。)


My mostly used makeup product for daily natural/gal make!


♡ Calypso magic concealer H21
♡ essence Pretty Natural hydrating foundation no.170 (Neutral Cashmere)
♡ CATRECE shimmery gold highlighter 
♡ Canmake nose shadow powder 8F2
♡ DiamondBeauty blush no.01 Dolly Pink
♡ Candy Doll blush Peach Pink


♡ Heavy Rotation eyebrows palette no.01 (Light brown)
♡ essence brow pencil no.04 (Blonde)
♡ BiBo brow pencil 
♡ Heavy Rotation eyebrow mascara no.03 (Ash brown)


♡ Etude House eyeshadow palette 
♡ essence black mascara
♡ essence black eyeliner pen
♡ essence Kajal pencil eyeliner
♡ either
Etude House tear liner in shiny white
Or
Etude House mirror holic in shiny gold
For namidabukuro, depending on my make choice (warm color or cold color)


♡Option 1: Baby pink lips:
CandyDoll Ramune Pink lipstick × Chanel gloss no.60

♡Option 2: Nude lips:
CandyDoll Apricot Beige lipstick × Sephora nude lipgloss

And in my PJ makeup bag I have other stuff like my lash case, CL, DollyWink eyelash fixer and MyMelo hair clips!


That's it on WHAT'S IN MY BAG(。・ω・。)

Thank you Emi for the super cute edit♡♡ and for collaborating with my!

For Emi's WHAT'S IN MY BAG check out her new YouTube video!


Did you like our Collabo? ? (^ω^)
What CharismaSisters collaborations will u wanna see in the future?

Thank you as always for reading!
See you next time♡

Love,

ぴよ

2 件のコメント:

  1. I love "what's in my bag" posts! I'm always like ooooh~ aaahh~ at what people carry inside. Essence has some great eyeliners and mascara, I'm with you on that!
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除
  2. They sell essence in israel??? How interesting :DD

    返信削除