2021年7月14日水曜日

Searching for my summer vibe..💭

おはピょ-🐣 

So I wanted to make this post for a while but I always didn't have time(-_-;)
As I mentioned a few times before I'm really struggling with my カジ style lately
Like my everyday style is very defined in my had but somehow very undefined in the same time?(._.)

U know that co*de that I was wearing this week

It was close to what I want rn, but somehow I also feel that I was missing something 
First of all- shoes. I feel like it would have been so much cuter with high cut sneakers, but the only ones I have are very 99'

So I'm wearing the same shoes every day w the Atta girl slippers 

Every morning when I dress up I feel like I want something that I don't have 
When I'm thinking in keywords, the vibe I'm looking for is surf, western, otona cute and maybe some amekaji but more pastel or natural then omocha

Color wise I want some pastels, yellow, green, denim blue and a lot of white
Monotone with pastel touches is also very "it"
Colorful plaid is probably my biggest boom since summer started, especially light colors or summer colors like orange and yellow 

Thinking in brand names I think LDS, W♡C, ofc the more casual pieces of LL & TRALALA, sby, some cocolulu & BMB 

My main inspirations rn are Tamochin & Suzu, and Ranzuki models and vibe in general, especially in 2007~2008
And of course my beloved Akichu♡♡

Stolen from her Twitter as well

Cause I can't think of Suzu without thinking of Andy and I can't think of Andy without thinking of Suzu w
 

As for the otona vibe it's mostly cause of Tamo♡

Her style is so simple and cute







I'm also very into that gal era when they were wearing a lot of while lace with colorful flowers and accessories and a lot of blush w 
I feel like this imagine shoes it perfectly but also it was a whole thing

It's like the summer answer to the fuwamoko winter style

More R's





More of the fuwawa style. I think while writing this post it' helps me to define the style better

Fuwafuwa is definitely there

That WC co*de is cute

Yes!

Also yes!!! I have a pastel purple boom too

I like the natural fabric feel in this photo

Also I would love some amekaji that is not too sporty as I have a lot of spogyaru stuff and I need an imechen



Anyway if I was talking about 'soft surf' before, it's still there, but let's add 'fuwamen' (ふわめん•ふわ綿), a term I just thought of w mixing fuwafuwa (soft and frilly) with men (cotton)

I feel like I talked enough and it becomes  rumbling at this point so I'll end here ww
But maybe I'll have a part 2 f(^_^;)

Let me know what u think!! And if u have any ideas and suggestions to help me figure out my summer vibe, PLEASE!!! let me know too w

バイキー♡


2 件のコメント:

  1. i love how you described your style!! ive been feeling the same on always wanting to wear something i don’t have so can relate T-T

    i’ve always thought this style of outfits fits into the kind of amekaji bubble but with such different elements i never knew how to describe it, i cant wait to see more outfits in your fuwamen summer style <333 the white lace mixed with your pastel plaid boom sounds like the cutest thing ever!

    返信削除
  2. I love your style posts so much, just even reading these help me with my own style !! I wanna write a post like this too >_< <3

    返信削除