2021年7月28日水曜日

YSL pink highlighter💗

 Ok I'm falling asleep on the bus cause it's hot and I'm here for an hour already so I'll blog to keep myself awake!!!( >д<)、;'.・

Here's today's Piyo☆

Wanted to share my new fave get! So when I went to ysl with Innu & Noy last week I bought this!!!!

It's a chunky stick highlighter and its pink(°∀°)♡♡♡

I'm using it in my every day make but I really wanted to try it with full gal make as well

Here's my make before applying it

Then I put it on the cheek apples (is that how they're called??🍎) and some pink blush on top

Also used it on my nose stripe( ・ω・)

How cute is it??
I love the look of bright pink cheeks! Tsu chan used to do it a lot and I just adore that with a tan

I mixed it with diamond beauty pink blush but I really want to try it with other blushes as well(^ω^)

I really recommend this highlighter if you're into very vividly seen highlights and dolly makeup!

Finally got off the bus and omw to meet Innu & Noy again in Dizisen♡

じゃねー

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wahhhh you look amazing!!!♥ And it sounds great. Glad you found something that works well!

    返信削除