2021年7月13日火曜日

デート(´ω`)(´ω`)ピタッ

On yesterday's date with Hatul we went to tlv and had korean dessert at So Bing🍧

Originally we wanted to have drinks at the T-Lab but it was closed early so we went back to Dizisen(^^;)))

So my date co*de was hard to pick
I'm struggling with my wardrobe lately and I wanted something cute but casual but ranzuki but not amekaji but but but
とにかくmore about that in another post w

So this was it eventually 
Inspired both by Suzu & Tamochin
Tunic...
Shorts...Lace Girl
Hat...off brand
Shoes...Atta girl 
Bag...TOPSHOP
Accessories...Tsuchan collabo &topten

メイク
Kinda casual as well~ pink nude lips & pink blush(o・ω・o)

On the way we met some new friends 


At So Bing with my free boba (I had 10 points on my card which gives u a free drink!)

We also took the bing so
It's a sweet milky snow with ice cream and toppings, we took the mango cheesecake 

It was PERFECT!!!
It's funny how I'm going to So Bing every week and I never had their official dessert w
I can't wait to eat it again!

Then we drove home on the scooter and tried to find something to listen to w 
I wanted home tranche and Hatul wanted something more k-pop (😵) so I suggested Perfume and we realized it's midway between out j-music taste w

It was really fun and I love my weekly dates with Hatul! This is why I'm so glad I live close to Tel Aviv and work at Dizisen
Hanging out is very easy!(^ω^)

Gonna go hang out the laundry and take a shower なう

See u tomorrow!♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿