2021年7月4日日曜日

誕生日🎂

おはピょ🐣🌈

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone who wished me happy bday, u guys are so sweet and Ily! ありあとー(´ 3`)♡♡♡םת
םטם

Also I want to tell u a little about my bday dinner(o・ω・o)

So we got to my parents house and Hatul started making the Vareלים niki we planned~ then I joined and helped too^^


My mom & dad also made some yummy dishes, there was so much food!!!!


Aaaannnddd my sister made me a Rilakkuma orange cake(;´д`)♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hatul also made a yummy dessert but the photo is on his phone(^^;)))

I had fun and went to sleep happy and full w

I'm now one to work starting a new week~~ on Wednesday I'm celebrating with Akipoyo and I really hope that my dress will arrive today or tomorrow!!!

Again thank u for the bday wishes♡♡

Byeki💋



2 件のコメント:

  1. :o HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I am so glad you had a lovely birthday and I hope your whole personal new year is a wonderful one. <3

    返信削除
  2. Oh that cake is so beautiful!! I hope you had a wonderful day angel 💖

    返信削除