2021年7月23日金曜日

おデート

Just got home! Today I went on a date with Hatul, but it was a double date with friends♡

Wearing my new kitty chan shoes(・∀・)

First we went to the Ozen bar, we had tickets to a standup show
We had drink before the show~ coffee cocktail (´ω`♡)

I'm not much of a standup fan but it was actually really funny! 楽しかった☆

Then after the show we went to eat at men tenten♡
I had something new I forgot the name but it was noodle and it was cold
Really liked it!

Hatul modeling his new tshirt that I bought him

For dessert we went to a close by gelatin place called Ottelo
It's my first time there- it was so yummyyyyy

Dark chocolate & pistachio 

I had lots of fun!

Last night I woke up at 4:30 am and I really try to stay awake for this post so I think I'll go to bed☆

おやすみ(^∇^)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Such a cute outfit, and those shoes! I've never been to a stand up :o it's not something I'd jump to but maybe I should go to one.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's my first time as well!
      It was nice but it's not really my preferred hangout ww

      And thank u!♡♡

      削除