2021年7月8日木曜日

Bday Meet!

Last night J celebrated my bday with my beloved Akipoyo♡

We met cor a drink and snacks (or dinner w) at men tenten izakaya
For starters I had my favorite drink w
Gin tonic~(`ω´)

Got some presents and some bday cards!

Remember when we were manba in 2001 omg it's been 6 years already!

Opening some presents I'll show u soon👀

Mayu's hilarious card

Then we had something to eat, I ate my regular izakaya snacks

And after we all had enough food we ordered some dessert and we got one on the house! The guys at the izakaya r so nice (^ω^)

Fixing my make after the food with my new pocket mirror I got from Noy♡

ギャルズ

Taking some pics with my cuties 






Suji team

おひめ二つ

Changing my shoes right after cause they r so cute but they HURT


2 minutes later Noy's show broke and I gave her my crocs cause I'm a gentleman w

Then EMI & I took the bus home
It was really fun with my gals!♡ thank u for celebrating my 21 bday!♡♡笑

I'll make a separate post about my look and about my presents (*・ω・)

See u tomorrow 
おやすみ🌃

4 件のコメント:

  1. Wahhhhh Happy bday again!!!! You look so amazing!!!! I absolutely adore this look on you. Everyone looks so great!♥

    返信削除
  2. Happy Birthday princess💕💕 I'm glad you had a fun birthday party :D you all look great!! I can't wait to read about your look in details :D

    返信削除
  3. Aaaah I'm so happy that you were able to celebrate your bday with your AKP gals!!!! You look like such a beautiful princess <333333 Hope you had an amazing bday!

    返信削除
  4. Georgie U are sooo freakkkking gorgeous, beautiful, breathtaking...omggg....I can't find wordss....Happy Birthday to youu sweethearT!!!! <3

    返信削除