2021年7月19日月曜日

ミニーミッキー♪コーデ

はろーぅ☆

Today's point was MinnieMickey♡

☆コーデ
Tshirt...central station 
Skirt...Liz Lisa doll
Bag...Paul's boutique 
Shushu...$ store
Passcase...SBY

After work I went to the hisalo

I'm out of tanning lotion so I used (Nivea multi purpose cream) and I forgot how dark it makes u(^_^;)))笑 used to use it back in 99'

I'm now waiting for my bus yet AGAIN to go to my parents
I sleep there and tomorrow on my day off I'm going to IKEA with my sister again!
It's the big IKEA SALE now so we really want to go we

I'm here for a while and no bus tho。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 ムリ

Catch u later tonight or tomorrow!
Bye×2

5 件のコメント:

  1. Love your coord! So cute! oooo sales!!!

    返信削除
  2. IDK how nivea works on you guys so good...do we have different niveas? xDDD It did not make me that dark so I eventually ditched using it at some point.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Tbh I really need to go back to your blog about tanning lotions cause I have to get one asap
      But somehow nivea works as well?? It's wierd I think it works a few times then it stopped working the last time I tried it (when it was 99' wwww) it's an odd product 😹

      削除
    2. I just ordered a new one..but thanks for reminding me...I have to write another review! <33

      削除