2021年7月7日水曜日

PiyoBee Date☆

おはーよー

Wanted to blog yesterday but I was SO tired 
It was an exhausting day(ー_ー;)

トニカク 2 days ago I met Innu for a date♡ 久々ぴよビー♡♡

Casual co*de, wanted something kinda Ikemegu
Tshirt...BeeGood
Skirt...EMS excite 
Sandals...Scoop
Shushu...TOPTEN
Bag...LDS

We met at Dizisen after I finished work and then we went to eat lunch at a restaurant called Okinawa

Drinking some sake too w

痩せたい 笑

Hi Innu

 Behind the scenes of this pix

And also w

That day I forgot my foundation at home (;´д`) so my make wasn't perfect but as always candy magic king size gray saved the day
I missed themmmm

Then after lunch we took a walk back to Dizisen and had coffee to go, the weather was really nice for a change!

It was short but super fun!!!!

Today I'm gonna see Innu again and also all Akipoyo, for my bday meet(^o^)/

It was suppose to be my day off but I'm going to work for 3 hours cause I have something important to do today(;_;) wanted to get some sleeepppp before tonight ugh
Never mind( >д<)、;'.・

So probably gonna blog again today I have a lot of things happening, Check my blog sometime again if u wanna(o・ω・o)

じゃ,

2 件のコメント:

  1. You gals are so pretty! Also really living for this look! So perf!!!!♥ I need to find skirts like this!

    返信削除
  2. Omgggg I love your maxi skirt! How are you always so perfect <33333 And Innu looks amazing with dark hair *3*

    返信削除