2021年7月25日日曜日

Hair care☆

やほー 

Starting a new week!
Today I wanted to show u my fave hair product these days

Schwarzkopf GLISS hair repair serum♡

Because my hair is damaged dou to a lot of bleaching and heat, it looks frizzy and dry many times;-; I started using this serum and it immediately looked better!

Plus it smells so good! I really love it! It solved my hair problem like magic 
I still don't know if it really repairs something but it makes the hair looks pretty after using w
I'll keep u updated!

Also here's today's co*de 
Top...Pull&Bear
Shorts...BMB
Shoes...Donki
Bag...LDS
Accessories...off brand

Mickey is my boom

Also colorful plaid w

Well I gotta go but I'll see u later!

2 件のコメント:

  1. That's awesome! How did you hear about it? I don't think I've ever seen that before~

    And omg those shorts! I love that brand♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It was in the drugstore I always go to, like a new product they had or something so they sold it for good price!

      削除