2021年7月27日火曜日

Gyaru music♪♪( ・ω・)

 こんにち🐶

If you're reading this post on mobile mode, switch to web mode!✔️

I'm omw home and I thought I'll make a post about my top 5 artists for gyaru music! Even though there are 6 that I have in my mind, but one of them is not in the top 5 cause it's no.1 for me no matter what
Can u guess who??

AYU😍😍😍😍
My love, the queen
I love her so muchhhhh。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。♡♡♡♡ 
I'll share 2 songs from each artist and it's so damn hard to choose from Ayu!!!


~

So let's continue with the next artist, the second DIVA
☆Namie Amuro☆

Unfortunately there r no full vids on YouTube but u can listen to her on spotify ^^


She has a lot of soul music and also some pop and rock, and if u look through her early years, LOTS of euro beat style of music. Her and Ayu are the 2 mothers of gyaru(`ω´)

~

☆Koda Kumi☆

She really reminds me of Christina Aguilera sometimes, yet another diva of the holy trinity of J-pop


~

☆Juliet☆

This is PiyoMinni's song(*T^T)♡


Why not... a gal band??
Not even talking about their cute style back in the day, they had super beautiful songs and melodies. They remind me sm of when I started gyaru♡

~

▪︎Kana Nishino☆

Another gorgeous gal that has a gorgeous voice as well, Nishikana♡ her songs are mostly pop and pop ballads, the same style as Juliet, if you're leaning on that side


~

☆BENI☆

She's actually half American and her songs are also very popish and inspired by American pop, I really like her currently!
The non remix ver is way better but YouTube doesn't have it;;


~

That's it for my gyaru music recommendation! W
Let me know which team you are, ofc I'm 


See u next time!♡

2 件のコメント:

  1. Yes yes yes!!! All of these queens!!!! I could never choose just one. I love them all. Thank you for reminding me of them again! Guess it's gonna be a gal music summer! ♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yesssss gal music summerrrr🤩🤩🤩
      I also love listening to hime trance in summer!

      削除