こんにち🐶
If you're reading this post on mobile mode, switch to web mode!✔️
I'm omw home and I thought I'll make a post about my top 5 artists for gyaru music! Even though there are 6 that I have in my mind, but one of them is not in the top 5 cause it's no.1 for me no matter what
Can u guess who??
AYU😍😍😍😍
My love, the queen
I love her so muchhhhh。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。♡♡♡♡
I'll share 2 songs from each artist and it's so damn hard to choose from Ayu!!!
~
So let's continue with the next artist, the second DIVA
☆Namie Amuro☆
Unfortunately there r no full vids on YouTube but u can listen to her on spotify ^^
She has a lot of soul music and also some pop and rock, and if u look through her early years, LOTS of euro beat style of music. Her and Ayu are the 2 mothers of gyaru(`ω´)
~
☆Koda Kumi☆
She really reminds me of Christina Aguilera sometimes, yet another diva of the holy trinity of J-pop
~
☆Juliet☆
This is PiyoMinni's song(*T^T)♡
Why not... a gal band??
Not even talking about their cute style back in the day, they had super beautiful songs and melodies. They remind me sm of when I started gyaru♡
~
▪︎Kana Nishino☆
Another gorgeous gal that has a gorgeous voice as well, Nishikana♡ her songs are mostly pop and pop ballads, the same style as Juliet, if you're leaning on that side
~
☆BENI☆
She's actually half American and her songs are also very popish and inspired by American pop, I really like her currently!
The non remix ver is way better but YouTube doesn't have it;;
~
That's it for my gyaru music recommendation! W
Let me know which team you are, ofc I'm
笑
See u next time!♡







Yes yes yes!!! All of these queens!!!! I could never choose just one. I love them all. Thank you for reminding me of them again! Guess it's gonna be a gal music summer! ♥
返信削除Yesssss gal music summerrrr🤩🤩🤩
削除I also love listening to hime trance in summer!
I'm new to gyaru style is it alright to be gyaru but not be japanese? And if so how do get into the fashion more??
返信削除