2021年7月2日金曜日

My Bday!

よおおおおおおお 

Today is my birthday!(o・ω・o)

I had a fun day with Hatul in tlv~
Getting ready with my second cup of coffee

Then Hatul got up

Bday co*de
Dress...Shake shake
Bag...LDS
Shoes...Atta Girl
Necklace...TRALALA 
Other accessories...off brand

Point💗💗💗

We went to Jaffa to the flea market
Eating malabi and drinking soda


I saw this 1998 Kitty chan clock!!!! 懐かしいいいい

After the flea market we went to another market to get some stuff for dinner

ひまわり🌻

After we got everything we needed we went to my parents and started making dinner! Soon we're gonna eat♡

Here's the stuff I got for our kitchen

Retropop ofc!

It was really hot today but it was still super fun! I love casual stuff on my bday cause tbh I'm not too much of a day person w

Gonna go help Hatul with dinner なう!

See u laterばいばい!♥️

6 件のコメント:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE ♥

    I LOVE THIS CO*DE!!!!

    So glad it's been a great day so far!!!! May you have more great things to come!

    返信削除
  2. HAPPY BDAY!! I love the blue x pink colour-scheme of this code!! I hope you had a great dinner ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

    返信削除
  3. Happy birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful time on your special day <3 Wishing you all the best!

    返信削除
  4. אתה נראה מושלם!! ומלא מזל טוב💜💜💜🌼💘💖
    ועם שקנית את הכוסות!!!

    返信削除
  5. I hope you had such a lovely birthday! Such a cute outfit <3 the necklace is adorable <3

    返信削除