2021年7月12日月曜日

買い物109★

 

Went to marukyu and did some shopping!( ̄▽ ̄;)

So first of alllll
Liz Lisa haul!♡

Saw this plaid dress in the LL 2007 collection Morocco and had to get itttt the colors r so cute! Also the pink dress is so light and delicate ♡ perfect himekaji
I bought the purse for my bday look! It's so princessy like a piece of jewelry (;´д`♡) and the necklace of course is inspired by Tsu chan's princess looks

I also got the white strapless dress u might have seen me wearing already with cowboy boots! I feel like I can wear it in so many different ways(°∀°)
The himawari print that has been such a must!!!!! This summer
Again from the LL in Morocco catalog
I originally wanted the dress but it was sold out so I bought the top(´;ω;`) still cute though! Of and of course got this novelty uchiwa!🌹

Next! I went to my beloved TRALALA and bought this DREAM dress!!!!!!! That is a twin to my other pastel purple dress from TRALALA(^.^) I wanted this one for tooooo longggg
Also got some colorful necklaces! I love the mix of himekaji with omocha accessories it feels kinda retro and cute! And ofc cause it's summer- Got a TRALALA novelty uchiwa too!笑

Next is BMB~ only got 2 bottoms but they r so cute! Those surf style shorts and the low rise embroidered jeans (;´д`)♡♡♡♡

I also got some stuff あちこち-
5月&6月 popteens and some hair accessories!^^

I already wore some of my gets but there are some I'm still waiting to wear(°∀°)*☆°

Which one did u like the most and what is your favorite 109 brand rn??

また明日!🌃

3 件のコメント:

  1. omggg im so jealous!! i love the tralala dress soo much *_* <3 i just bought some ghost of harlem shirts!!

    返信削除
  2. I have never been so in love with an entire haul before. I'm crying. I live for old LL and Tralala!♥ Also been after that orange Popteen issue as well Dx

    返信削除
  3. omg i LOVE this post!!!! tralala and casual liz lisa dresses are just next level cuteness

    返信削除