2021年8月20日金曜日

Automotor day 1🏁

AKPOWER!!!! 

We arrived in the evening only for 2 hours, the first day is usually not very crowded 

Spraying glitters all over

We were modeling for the jeep exhibition! Hade jeep for hade gal

💛


With Yariv CEO of Supergeep!

Trolling



.
.
.

Club 5

I need this!!!!笑

Innu's no.1 fan

With Yariv and Sharona the producer!

Innu accidentally video called me w


It was really fun!! I can't wait for tomorrow! It's gonna be the busiest day of the event~ 

*🎀*🎀*🎀*

Today I'm resting a little bit at my parents house, we're doing BBQ for dinner and I can't wait for my veggie burger and grilled tofu(^q^)

Hope you're having a great weekend ♡

またね~

2 件のコメント:

  1. Omg it's really Tsubasa! σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除
  2. Looks like so much fun! ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除