2021年8月14日土曜日

LDS☆0ωo*●)

Hiiii

A small post about recent shopping!

I think I mentioned before that there are a few brands that I'm really into lately and one of them is LDS,

 So here are my recent gets from there❗

You've already seen this bag on in many posts and outfits I really used it a lot since I got it, it fits my vibe perfectly with the natural material × pastel color and ofc MickeyMinnie♡♡

Another boom I have and not for the first time is maxi dresses and skirts, so I got this dress in both colors!

I LOVE them I feel like those are the kind of pieces I'm gonna wear 4677558 in every season as well, I can see it with an oversized hoodie or sweater on top and a pompom hat!
Also it is cotton so they're perfect for summer as well! And the colorful plaid.... 💕💕😌💕💕

I also got this knit hoodie dress that is very versatile, I wanna wear it but it's still too hot
And I bought this bikiniiii

Ikemegu had it so I had to
The colorssss(°∀°)♡♡♡♡

Speaking of my books I also got this dress from Anap Mimpi

The little vest is cute but too small
But the colorssss and the patchwork ugh I love it sm!!!!!

That's it for this post I still need to blog about last weekend's meets w

1 件のコメント:

  1. Omg I remember this brand!!!! You got such cute items!!! Especially those dresses~♥

    返信削除