2021年8月24日火曜日

Yesterday's Look♡

Yesterday finally my make came out like I wanted w

I used top lashes from Daiso, bottoms are Diamond Lash body eye, and lenses are king size my favorite lenses of all times

Used etude house pink blush and on top some pink highlighter, and for lips- YSL lipstick and miniso gloss♡

This top like I told u, had a broken zipper but I didn't want to give up on this co*de cause I really liked it, so I improvised something www


Points!

My Hiki necklace ♡

And SweetHeart♡Yun bracelet I got for my bday😍😍😍

After the event I changed my top to be more comfy when we go eat dinner so I wore this Listen Flavour oversize T

I have to go back to  work so I'll talk to u later!

ばいいいいい

2 件のコメント:

  1. You look amazing!!!! Always love your coords~
    Hopefully you can get the zipper replaced!!! That top is just so cute!!!!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除
  2. I love this outfit so much!!

    返信削除