2021年8月9日月曜日

私服とか~

こんばんわんわん🐶

Today I met my family after work to eat lunch!
Wanted to show u my co*de but first some gets from yesterday!

Went to the post office and took my kitty chan room mat! U know I had a white one but it was cute with the wooden floors in my old apartment and not it's really not viable on the white floor in this apartment 

Got the pink one! Thank u sm for the link Lizzie♡♡♡

Also I got some other stuff~~
Minnie chan makeup removal wipes, cookies & cream flavored pocky, Nivea face masks and my favorite makeup remover from Nivea's rose collection🌹

Here's today's co*de! Apropos バラww
Dress...Yumetenbo
Bag...a present
Petanko...Shein
Shushu...life
Necklace...fake Vivienne Westwood 

A lot of ppl asked me the link to buy those shoes so here it is!

Btw! This dress was a present from my sweet Akichu♡♡ 

Better late then never-
I got this package from Andy and there was the dress, some gal content to hang on my walls (I still need to tell u about my room imechen), some hairdye that I wish!!!!!! Was sold in Israel, and the cutest banana shaped hand cream that also smells like banana! The probably one of the 3 sweet smells I like in the world w along with vanilla and cherry blossom(゚ω゚)

あきちゃんありがちゅううううう。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。♡♡♡♡
🎀*🎀*🎀*🎀*🎀*🎀*🎀*🎀*🎀*🎀*🎀

Here is a photo from today! I had a really yummy sandwich and cold coffe♡

🐢!

Hatul also joined!

My mom is tiny w

Horrible news!!!! They're closing Daiso in Dizisen!!!!!!!!!
I'm so heart broken!!! I was afraid of that but I didn't want to believe 
I really hope they're not closing all daiso in israel(*T^T)

Dizisen branch is closing on the 28 this month, it's already half empty;; it's so sad!!!!

Well, I'm gonna go take a shower now and then maybe do some skincare with my new nivea masks~ still have to choose tomorrow's outfit for meeting noy & innu!

バイキー! また明日★



2 件のコメント:

  1. AAAAAH THAT DRESSSS OMG IT's so beautiful I could cry ;; <3333333 I'm absolutely living for your coords lately!

    And aah you got the pink hk mat! it's so adorable! Can't wait to see what you do once everything is up on the walls!

    AD WTF WHY ARE THEY CLOSING DAISO?1?!?!?! eeeeek!!!! Hopefully you can grab some cute stuff before they close!

    返信削除
  2. Wahhhhh your dress ;_;♥ That was so nice of Andy!!! And that little banana omg so cute!
    Always always great to see and hear about your fam! And omg your mom is so cute!!!!
    Omg why are they closing your Daiso?! I'm so sorry D:

    返信削除