2021年8月12日木曜日

Picnic Bear🐻💙

goodモーニング🌻

Here is yesterday's co*de~
Dress...LDS
Petanko...Shein
Shushu...Top ten

I was wearing my Rasberry picnic bear necklace! I love him sm look at him(´ω`♡)


If u want one too u can get it here!
CLICK!

Last night when I got home I had to do my hair for today, I'm meeting mayu after work and we're gonna do a twin look(°∀°) so needed to curl my hair~~

While I curled it I also made rice and did laundry w

Before going to bad at 23:30 I made it in time with all my house chores, eating dinner and even watching another episode with Hatul www

This week went so quickly I cant believe it's already Thursday!!
Tomorrow I'm also working but then I'm gonna restart it feels like just a moment ago it was weekend and now it's weekend again
W

Anyway gotta go into work so I'll see u later!
Have a lovely day🌼

2 件のコメント:

  1. THAT DRESS ;_;♥
    And what food is that? That looks so good!!!!

    返信削除
  2. Ahhh that dress is so good! The necklaces matches it so well~

    返信削除