2021年8月3日火曜日

Today's makeup☆

So like I said, I'm really inspired by Maipu w

It started when I told Andy that yesterday's co*de was inspired by her, and then she sent me some Maipu content w

So today, I had to look in my Ranzukis to find a makeup tutorial by her
Found this:

I always thought her and Tamo have similar vibes accept Tamo is more otona and maipuhas more of a club girl vibe, but besides that their hair and make looks alot of the times very similar 
That R'gal style is what I'm aiming for
Golden gal

This is what came out of it

CL r my beloved Honey Wing and this time no bottom lashes like in the tutorial 
I was quite surprised that it came out cute enough 
Usually I really hate my make with no bottom lashes
Also darker eyebrows kinda

The eye shape is really cute imo! Very 2007
I had "No droop black all around" period around the holidays and I liked it a lot! Might do this make more often again!


Thank u for the Maipu boom Andy! Here's our photo from R'

Gonna go take a shower now

5 件のコメント: