2021年8月23日月曜日

Automotor day 2✌🏼

 オッス!!!🤙🏽

Day 2 started a little うざ
I was getting ready in a rush and my hair & make didn't come out like I wanted, then the zipper on my JSG top broke so I had to change my outfit minutes before going out w that was annoying 
Then I took a taxi and when I arrived I realized I forgot my atsu at home!!!!!

Luckily Innu saved me with her extra slippers
We arrived and started the photo session, then we went to give away free hats and present from SuperGeep w 
After that we came back and had lunch and when we got back and got ready for another photo session those cops gave us tickets for not wearing a mask!!!! Wtf
We literally came back from the food court and got on the geep, we're a part of the show and yet they decided to give us tickets 

I have no doubt we can cancel it tho cause it's really unjustified

Anyway here are some pics w


SuperGeep hat(^o^)v

Cabriolet club



Going home after another busy day

Innu w




We're there again today, it's the last day!
After it's all over we're gonna go eat ramen yay

See u later!

3 件のコメント:

  1. Sounds really stressful...so I am glad you guys have lots of fun at your show!!! It sounds like a really cool event...Since when are masks obligatory in israel again? I thought they got rid of that rule...

    返信削除
  2. Glad it all worked out! And you gals are killin' it!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除
  3. I am living for these Automotor Day posts *3* And gosh what a really stressful day ;; I would've cried hahaha. But yeah I'm a bit surprised you got a ticket for not wearing a mask as I thought they weren't mandatory anymore in Israel...

    返信削除