2021年8月8日日曜日

Akipoyo Meet💋

おはよーん

What better time there is to blog about the meet
Then 6:40 in the morning w
I'm already at Dizisen having my morning coffee(゚ω゚)

My meet co*de

Top...Pink Mix
Pants...wanboo
Belt...Shein
Shoes...Aliexpress
Bag...Cecil McBEE

Necklace also from aliexpress w

Details★☆

I wasn't very happy with this co*de but not cause I didn't like it but cause my hair looked ugly and in the end after spending all morning trying to make it work I put it in an odango(;´д`)

メイク

Met Noy & Innu after work next to the purikura as always and we went to SoBing (as always)


This time I did feel like drinking boba so I took the matcha smoothie! It was cho yummy

Then Mayu also joined and after sitting there for hours just chatting w
We went into Dizisen

PiyoBee

Mayu

Mayu pls

We got some snacks ofc
Innu: "George and his small cottage cheese"

PiyoMinnie

Noy cried her lashes off we
If that isn't the most iraqi look I ever saw
(Forgot to mention that ofcourse not got recognized at the iraqi food court w!!!!!)

Trying to stick the mustache but failing cause it was wet from Noy's tears wwww

It was really fun! I'm glad we were able to meet twice last week cause it seems like this week it's harder for us to schedual a meet;-; but I'm hoping to meet everyone somehow like on separate days or something;;


Today I wanna go to the hisalo and then to the post office
And tomorrow I'm having lunch with my family (´ω`)

とにかくif u start your week today have a great week
And if it's still weekend for u have lots of fun and save energy for the new week!♡

じゃ☆行ってきます

4 件のコメント:

  1. Me and Amy always love seeing your meets! Such a cute code~! That bag is just <3

    返信削除
  2. I'm happy you got to have a meet too! They always look so fun and everyone looks amazing ♥

    返信削除