2021年8月19日木曜日

Planning event outfits☆

おはーよ☆☆

Today will be the first day of Automotor event!
Akipoyo has been invited to model for the event(^o^)v

It's 4 days (19.7~23.7, Friday off) and I'm really excited not to mention STRESSED but I think it'll be fun!

If it's us it will be fun for sure♡

The organizers wanted to make this year more colorful and alternative so they invited us and asked us to be as flashy as we can w so I thought I can go 派手

Here are the outfits I thought of so far:
Tunic...JSG
Shorts...Colza
Atsuzokos...Especially × OK
Necklace...Tralala

🎀 🎀 🎀

Hoodie...JSG 
Skirt...Dondon Down
Atsuzokos...Current Mood
Necklace...Gilfy
Bracelet...SweetHeart Yun

🎀 🎀 🎀

Tunic...W❤C
Shorts...second hand
Atsuzokos...Scoop
Necklace...Aliexpress 
Shushu...central station w

I still nee another co*de that is as colorful! I wish I had more JSG!

I think I'm gonna go for short hair today cause I think I won't have time for exte..



But Tsu chan was wearing this dress with short hair as well so that ok w

Jk I don't COSPLAY tsu chan

Or am I

..

トニカクっっっっw

Gonna go have coffee now I'll see you later!

Σ(・∀・)♡ 

2 件のコメント:

  1. i hope you all have a great time!!! these outfits are super super cute i cant wait to see pics from the event <33

    返信削除
  2. ahhhh we have the same green top!!!! That's a super cute way to coord it!!!! I love all of these outfits. I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see a post on it all!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除