2021年8月1日日曜日

Shopping for shoes..👠🥿👡👟

やほー( ・ω・)

Today I want to recommend on my favorite place to buy shoes these days...

SHEIN!

Yes, the puchipura shopping app! w
First of all I wanna say, I always struggle with shoes cause I rarely find cute ones that are also comfortable and fits for everyday looks
Lately I felt like the only shoes I have for everyday cords are my AttaGirl kuma slippers and I mean.. it's boring to wear the same pair every day!
So I remembered that in winter I bought some really cute shoes from SHEIN and I thought I'd look for summer shoes there

Here's what I got!

Princessy pink bow pettanko

Otonappoi white slippers with tiny heel

Mokomoko pastel slippers

Boho style slippers with tiny wedge 

Green sneakers I needed for the longest time

!!!!!

They all fit and looks so perfect! I'm so happy!!! Ofc no need to mention they were all super cheap.
I really wanted some cute pettanko (flat) shoes or like tiny heel and those are so perfect I don't think I could find them locally and I'm just so happy with them!
I really recommend if you're looking for every day shoes or like small pumps or something to look at SHEIN they have a huge selection! Check the reviews to know what size u should get, I did that and it came out correct

If u want a link to one of the pairs I got let me know!♡

3 件のコメント:

  1. What's the link to the white small heels and flat pink bow ones they're so cutee

    返信削除
  2. those shoes are so cute I love the first pink ones with the bow! <3

    返信削除
  3. what-???? this are PERFECT!!!! Wow i haven’t checked she in for the longest time, they truly have some gorgeous shoes!

    返信削除