2021年8月11日水曜日

Yesterday's Look☆★

おはよーっす🐣

Today is my day off! Finally
I'm gonna go get my nails done today I'm really excited!!!! So expect some posts today about it ww I'll try to blog real time☆☆

But first, yesterday's look!

Makeup was pretty much my go to make these days

Top lashes are Diamond lash Gorgeous eye and bottoms are Ebay ones I cut myself w
Lips are just CandyDoll glitter gelato lipgloss with no lipstick~
For eyes and cheeks I used this all in one canmake palette that I got from Nettan but I forgot to take a pic!
Also I feel like it was a lot more viable irl
It was pink eyes and orange cheeks♡

コーデ

Top...JSG
Skirt...Dondon Down
Pumps...Aliexpress 
Bag...a present

Accessories are off brand but can u tell I'm obsessed with this Mickey Kunis necklace lately ? ? 
I blame Suzu

Also I added this little hair accessory on Korilakkuma(´ω`♡)
It's from SBY

other points r pink pierces 

And those new pink pumps
That r a little big;; but I'll fix that

I really hate my hair rn it's not layered enough and it's really annoying 
I like the length but... I stilled haven't figured out what to do but since I have a photoshoot next week (!!) I have to do something about it soon

Anyway I'm gonna go get ready now!

See u in a bit!💗
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿