2024年10月18日金曜日

もう朝。

Woke up to this:

 

Hatul likes to build forts for kve
and kve loves them and sleeps in them all day

yesterday I wanted to lay down on the couch so I had to ruin it but is seem to mysteriously rebuild over night w

today's co*de!

Juicy👑


just a simple look cause I was rushing


Tshirt...Juicy Couture
Skirt...Pull&Bear
Sandals...off brand
Bag...mercari
Necklace...Barbie

sorry for not posting alot the last few days, it was a holiday and I was resting w
mostly reading Shizuka Muto's blog (again)

I started reading from November 2008 this time
I just love how real and funny she is
and also of course how busy and hard working she is till this day
I feel very inspired ✨️ 

I also feel inspired to blog so I'll try to be consistent!

I'm now waiting for my bus who is late again
it's always so annoying on holidays & Fridays 
(-。-;)

well then
I'm off to read Mu- again w

bye for now♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿