2024年10月18日金曜日

Ikemegu inspo p.1🐶

I'm home.

so tired even though yesterday I had a day off w
but now it's weekend and I have Saturday off as well!

I'm just chilling after I ate lunch and I'm now having coffee and looking at clothed online w

I wanted to share some inspiration for fall style!

I talked about how I take inspo from Ikemegu & Shizuka chan and today I wanted to share some Megu inspo!
I think I have too many so I'll have to do it in multiple parts w

I might ramble a little between pics(・∀・)

So here it is!




this is the exact nail color I want but my nailist doesn't have it( TДT)



them♡


Ikemegu × red is such a lovely combo!


I've beem into some red too lately (゚ω゚)



clean looking nails~ also my vine rn (to everyone's disappointment w)



the pink cheeks(゚ω゚)💓💓💓

















I wish bangs looked so cute on me( ´△`)


this is so my vibe rn u don't even understand 



I think that's enough for one post w
I'm gonna have to do a second part
I have too many!

I might even post more today~

who is your biggest gal inspiration rn?

1 件のコメント: