2024年10月11日金曜日

Current style (points, inspo, wishlist☆)

 

Thank you for your support on my last post, in comments and dm♡
I'm OK, the situation is pretty tense but it always is
needed a short break from posting but now I'm back!

here are some outfits from the past week or so~


Top...Aliex
Cardigan...Zara
Sukapan...Zara
Bag...mercari
Sandals...local shop

hair & make of that day



point of fashion is fall layering~




Top...Rienda
Pants...Zara
Shushu...Peach John
Sunglasses...Lip Service 
Bag...Shein

point of fashion is cool×cute!
I put fluffy kawaii charms on my cool bag(゚ω゚)


Teddybear charm is from SweetHeart♡Yun



Top...Local shop
Sukapan...Zara


Lately I've had the feeling of wearing more monochrome and black in general
I think it's because summer ended..

I'm currently mixing the style of these two↓




IkeMu♡forever

Ikeda Megumi AKA Ikemegu AKA my biggest eternal inspiration that is not Tsu Chan
and
Muto Shizuka AKA Mu~chan AKA who I wish I was in another life

ww



I always talk about their style and I just love how otonappoi yet kawaii they look, both kinda elegant but cool
Mu is more feminine and expansive and Ikemegu is more boyish and L.A. coded



so now when I build a look I think of both of them and I try to mix their style, Cause I feel like sometimes Mu is too sexy for me and Megu is too casual sometimes 
which is good when being mixed(^ω^)


so my current booms/points for this season are:

★ oversized sunglasses 
★ Monochrome 
★ cool×cute
★ セレブ

I'll share more about this on my nest posts but that's a very quick review ww

Things I need to buy cause I feel like I'm missing them on a daily basis:

☆ black lacy tank top (not cropped)
☆ little white bag
☆ black pumps
☆ checkered skirts (Grey, red, blue)
☆ cute oversize tees, off shoulder
☆ light colored sheer Cardigan
☆ stripe short sleeve tee (monochrome)
☆ dark blue denim long & short pants
☆ slim fitted blouses

I have many more, again, but I'll leave it for the next post ww

now I gotta go so I'll talk to u later♡

1 件のコメント:

  1. My Gosh, yeeeees! Love your take on them. I can totally see you pulling it off.

    返信削除