2024年10月13日日曜日

Shein order💸

Fall gets!

I made an order from Shein~ I hope it will get here quickly and not after a month like in my last order(._.)

my gets↓

pointy boots!
I need those for like.. forever
I bought a pair of light colored ones from the ZARA SALE so I wasn't sure which other color I should get
but decided black is the safe choice 


if they'll be good I'll get more colors w

then I fell into the trend(・・;)


those burgundy miumiu風 pumps that the whole world and their mothers wear now
but the truth is burgundy is such a beautiful fall color and those type of pumps looks really pretty with Grey and black which are the colors I wear more lately 
I really need black pumps as well but I feel like those ones can elevate a mono black or just monochrome co*de

the only thing is I wish they were one shade darker, I hope they won't be too red irl

then I finally bought a small white bag!


it's not too white and I like that the buckles are not exactly silver
it looks heavier? u know what I mean?
like it looks more rough (?) then silver buckles 
idk how to explain ww
but I feel like I'll use this bag a lot!

then I bought some legwear!

black lace cause mine ripped last winter


needed those and for some reason never bought then last year 
they are perfect for fall


I wanna start wearing knee high socks again
I used to wear them all the time when I was in art school w
懐かしい


I just hope they are not the slipping type

then also those plaid ones I wanted and didn't find last year
will also looks super cute with my current booms and inspiration (^ω^)


I also bought a few accessories

Butterfly choker cause I feel like it's so ageha ppoi
and it'll look cute with more toned down outfits as well to give them a twist


desperately need this type of accessory to adjust loose clothes
there were many design but I'll try this one first


and this necklace that I already had in the past but threw away w


that's it for my Shein gets!
I really hope they'll be here soon and I hope everything fits(´- `*)

today I'm going to get my nails done after my appointment was canceled on Thursday
and I realized I never showed you a good pic of my current nails!


they were so pretty(♡´д`)
for now I only have gel nails and not sculped nails, Cause I still need to give them time to heal
so I didn't want something too complicated and I felt like this clean and cute French tips could be a good choice 

as for now my nails are longer and I feel maybe I want something more decorated, but I really don't know what! or which color even w
maybe dark color?
I feel like I want something 秋っぽい but whattt
I'll look at some inspo on my way there maybe w

anyway gotta go and start getting ready so I'll talk to u later!

1 件のコメント:

  1. these are such good gets -- i hope they turn out how you hoped! tbh i've been looking for a pair of knee high stiletto boots for a while because of a Nene coord they posted but i'm too picky so I still haven't gotten any.

    the miumiu inspired heels look so chic! you're right about that color going well with grey, i've been seeing a few coordinates with bordeaux tights and grey separates that look super good

    you always have such good taste, all of your selections are amazing c:

    返信削除