2019年12月3日火曜日

Autumn colors...


GM!

Today I'll tell you about our second day trip from Osaka to a cute little place called Minoo~
It's only like 45 minutes to get there by train, It's like a park and a small town surrounded with mountains. You can take a bus up the mountain but we just took a walk around the place and climbed pretty high by ourselves~

Getting ready in the morning~ Gonna be coldddddd

Coat...goNature
Skirt...Billabond
Hat...Valentine's High
Scarf...off brand
Tights...Doll Kiss
Shoes...Zara
Bag...Cher
Accessories...off brand

When we got to Minoo we had a small breakfast~
Anpan & cafe latte


Hatul

So as I said we just strolled around and looked for beautiful shortcuts like small alleys, And we found this


Momijiiii





When I came to Japan for the first time in the end of 2007, It was at this time of year. I remember the momiji and the light and everything and it was so beautiful. Then I came to  Tokyo 3 more time and it was always in spring, And I always wanted to go back in November to see the fall colors again




The highest spot we got to


Then the sun started to go down so we went back down cause we didn't wanna get lost in the woods when it's darkXD

Also Minoo is the only place that sales momiji tempura!
We had to try...
Tasets like maple lol

And they are also growing yuzu which is great cause Hatuli is in love with yuzuXD
He got some cool things there~

And check this out! Cat kaki! This shop had a fat orange cat that I saw only for a second, But they have a persimmon that looks like him!XD

One more thing that is special about Minoo, Is that they used to have a zoo, But they set all the animals free, So you might still see monkeys around town!
I really wanted to see one but I didn't T_T

Hatuli & Kafitka


I got me a monkey strap for my phone cause my George\Bob broke and I need to give it to Noy so she can fix itT_T But that won't happened until next week;-;
Anyway it's really cute:>

I really recommend this place if you're in Osaka during autumn! It's super easy to get there and it's beautiful and very very nice to get away from the city for a few hours^^


Today we have a lovely weather in Tokyo!
I'm gonna get ready and go with Hatuli to Nakano, Then in the evening I meet Lea in Shibuya<33
As always, I don't know what to wearrrr
I wanna use the nice weather to wear a skirt but I don't know what cause I really feel like wearing all the stuff I bought at Kinji yesterdayXD
We'll see lol

Have a great day!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo


1 件のコメント:

  1. זה נראה כל כך קסום (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*
    התפוז חתול זה אני

    返信削除