2019年12月27日金曜日

It'sssssss Weekenddddddddd



It's finally weekend:DD I'm so happy and so tiredddd
I'm trying to stay awake but it's so hard~ I came back to late for napping and now I'm just trying to wait till Hatuli is coming home so I'm drinking coffee


Tomorrow we go on a Christmas date with Emi & her bf and I'm really happy that we get to see each other and also have some fun together!
I chose what to wear already, Hopefully I won't freezeXD We're so irresponsible when it comes to cold weather lol we're the queens of Shibuya we can't get cold
I'm cold now though lol and I'm always hungry when it's cold
;-;

This week I had some Christmas inspired outfits  wanted to share^^


Knit...H&M
Overall...Zara
Hat...Valentine's High
Shoes...Zara


Knit...off brand
Pants...Zara
Hat...TOPTEN
Scarf...Urbanica
Shoes...AttaGirl
Shushu...eBay

Alsoooo I finally finished decorating our Xmas tree and took pics!
the theme is Aloha Christmas XD






3>


Xmas chocolates


Gooooood I feel so tired and I have so many things I wanted to doT_T I wanted to do them yesterday but I fell asleep the moment I got home!
This week was too hard........
So many hours of wok and so much stressT_T This sale is killing me
But I already plan to buy some stuff when I get my salary:DD
I can't believe 2001 is ending so soon! And to think that just a year ago we thought y2k is gonna end everything... Well here we are:D Still here~
I'm planning a big post with all my favorite moments of 2001~~ Stay tuned!:D


Love,

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. העץ כזה מושלם!! ٩(๑ơలơ)۶♡
    והפיטים עוד יותר!!

    返信削除