2019年12月28日土曜日

Emichu's Bay event part 1~!


I just woke up and it's so cold and rainingT_T I really hope the rain will stop till the evening cause we go out;; I hate rain! And I hate winter!!!
I can't wait till spring and I don't even dare to talk about summer cause every time I say I miss summer someone says 'I hate summer it's too hot here!' Well guess what I rather die of heat and not freeze and get buckets of rain falling on my headT_T 


AnywayXD
Today I wanna tell you about Emi's Bday party!


Friday after work I went to Emi's house, Noy was already there and while waiting for the others we were looking at some magazines and my Shibuya 1999 book and cryingXD Then Innu arrived and we started doing our makeup~
When we finished our makeup we took some pics~


This was my make~ and messy hair lol




Birthday boy!

Then we sat and had a yummy dinner Emi's mom made for us! I ate a lot lolol
Then Mayu arrived and joined dinner, And then we just hang a little big before going out and take some outfit pics at the park

It was coldT_T

Outfit check!



Top...h&m
Skirt...JSG
Coat...Alba Rosa
Boots...La Carte
Chain belt...eBay

Alba Team!







Enjoying the swingsXD



I'm in tears




After everyone had there outfit pic taken we were racing back to the house since almost all of us were wearing atsuzokos we were joking how it sounds like horses so we raced and Innu wonXD

When we got home we changed to kigurumi and went to take some purikura
Mayu's Cinnamoroll kigu had huge ears

I was wearing my ugly Gachapin kigu


hobo DoraemonXD

Shizuka Muto challenge

This did not end well



There it is!

Kigu purikura!




Then because it was super cold and we were all sick we went back home and went to sleep~ 
I'll make another post about the next day soon^^


My plans for today until we go out is to do some house chores cause obviously this week I'll work 24\7 again and will have no time to do anything;-; even though now that I think of it, My day off is tomorrow!:O that's kinda cool like a long weekend~~
 I'll use it to be productive:D

I wish you all a fun weekend<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿