2019年12月5日木曜日

Natural makeup and some shopping of today~

Hi~~

I'm really tired so I'm gonna make only a short post about today^^
I wanna go to sleepXD We plan to go out very early tomorrow cause we have many things to do.
So!
Today Hatuli wanted to check some stores and I wanted to go do some presents shopping~ I did a very simple makeup without lashes:O

I was inspired by my 2005 egg that I bought

First I went to Kinji, Then to Kiddy Land, Then some shops at Takeshita and finally to Tokyu Plaza on my way home~
Then I put all the bags at home and went out again, Went to Shibuya and took a walk till I was hungry so I found a place to eat late lunch^^

My outfit was simple as well~
Hoodie...DonDon Down
Coat...Roxy (Kinji)
Bag...Roxy
Skirt...Billabong
Belt...Alba Rosa
Accessories...BLESS, Love Boat

Tempura for lunch

Between shopping for present for family and friends, I bought some presents for myself as well lolol

Roni hat that somehow was my size, And the belt that I actually bought yesterday at Shimokitazawa

Some cute lashes at Daiso

From Paris Kids

Some shop in Takeshita dori was selling them for 500 yen!!!!!!
I couldn't resist them. And I couldn't choose one color as wellXD How the hell am I going to pack them XDDDDDDD

Also I was wondering if Rady has something interesting now days and actually....

It was only like 1300 and something yen! Really cheap! And it was the only thing they had with marble pattern so I couldn't resist it as well

Someone stop me!!!

I was supposed to go with Hatuli to a live today but we eventually decided to stay home and eat there, So we bought some stuff and made dinner, And I also did some packing cause I don't wanna leave it all for last minute
God the packing is exhausting. I'm gonna have crazy over weight:( Like always:(((((((( Wish me luck

Now I'm gonna go to sleep, And I'll probably won't blog in the morning cause I wanna leave early like I said, But I will try to blog tomorrow evening~

Good Night!

GeorgiePiyo


1 件のコメント:

  1. אתה כזה חתיך! הדברים סופר חמודים (*⌒∇⌒*)
    אני מתרגש כבר לראות אותך!

    返信削除